- Steven Spielberg “Terrified of Global Warming” flew 17 minutes From Santa Barbara to Los Angeles
- Drake flew 18 minutes from Toronto to Niagara Falls
Celebrities love talking about saving the environment on social media by posting about going vegan, reducing carbon emissions, or ditching gas-guzzling vehicles. They tell us to preserve the planet… then they fly in their private jets for trips that LAST MINUTES instead of driving.
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry, and baby Archie flew from London to Nice on a private jet for their vacation. The flight lasted 47 minutes.
- Jay Z and Beyonce flew 18 minutes from East Hampton to New York City so they could attend a friend’s wedding.
- Steven Spielberg flew 17 minutes from Santa Barbara to Los Angeles.
- Drake flew 18 minutes from Toronto to Niagara Falls.
- Wahlberg’s plane took flight for just 9 minutes jetting across Los Angeles.
Spielberg has previously stated that he is ‘terrified’ of global warming and urges everyone to be concerned about the potential for it to endanger their children and grandchildren. But that did not stop him from taking his $70million Gulfstream G650 jet, on a 17-minute flight last month.
So the next time a celebrity tells you to save the planet, remember that they’re probably flying in a private jet while they say it.